-
March 7th, 2003, 12:50 AM
#1
Inactive Member
The following link illustrates the last Altec consumer speaker marketed by EVI:
Altec Milestone
From what I can tell, EVI kept the right to sell consumer speakers into Japan under the Altec brand even after selling the domestic rights to Sparkomatic. The Altec Milestone was sold as late as 2000 according to the Stereo Sound Japan magazines issues I have. It would appear to be a 604-8K with a custom cross-over.
Does anyone know anything about this system or if there were other specialty Altec speakers sold into Japan after the Sparkomatic sale? I am aware of the 9861/62 and 6041 of the late 70's/early 80's. However, I've not come across any interim models between these and the last Altec Milestone.
-
March 7th, 2003, 12:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
March 7th, 2003, 04:26 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
These were similar to the Stonehenge Series - it does contain a 604-8K, and they look a LOT like something that will be available again soon....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks